Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fishy-fishy....


Photography by Donna Samonte

I once cooked this recipe for a catered lunch and a lady asked me, how I cooked the fish and what I seasoned it with... answer - salt, pepper and a dash of paprika. When cooking fish, it's very important to get a fresh one, nothing beats a good fresh fish!!

Broiled Salmon

Ingredients:
1 lb Salmon Fillet (2 pcs @ 1/2 each)
Salt
Pepper
Sweet Paprika

Directions:
Wash and pat dry the fish and set aside. Combine equal amounts of salt, pepper and paprika then rub it on the salmon fillet.

Heat griddle/grill/broil under high heat and cook each side for 3 or 4 minutes. Serve hot and garnish with chopped scallions.

Best served with steam vegetables.

Tip: Leftover broiled salmon can be used for salads too.

2 comments:

Weng said...

Yumm... I will definitely try this recipe. Have you tried this using other kind of fish? My son loves tilapia and I love fish. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Samonte said...

You're welcome Rowena! Any kind of fish fillet will be as good, I have a recipe for tilapia which kids love...pan-fried tilapia, I will cook one soon, take a photo and post!

See you in Vegas soon! =)